At CareGivers, we strive to be the most trusted provider of high quality home care and family services in the communities we serve. We are seeking a Client Care Coordinator who shares our values of Integrity, Quality, Community, Action and Fun to join our CareGivers team in Corner Brook.
The Client Care Coordinator will act as a key resource in the effective delivery of our services; fostering positive relationships with our clients, their families, and our unionized employees. The Client Care Coordinator will create and manage client and employee schedules, address scheduling issues, as well as manage planned and unplanned absences.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Build and maintain good relationships with clientele, families, employees and community partners
- Maintain employee and client information portal and files
- Preparation of employee schedules, while adhering to the Collective Agreement
- Match employee and client compatibility
- Fill open shifts and manage the employee relief pool while minimizing overtime
- Complete and analyze overtime reports
- Assist with onboarding of new hires
- Approve leave of absence requests
- Daily reconciliation of telephony to help manage attendance
- Conduct annual performance reviews with unionized employees
- Provide ongoing employee coaching and feedback
- Provide on-call support (stipend paid) after 6-month orientation is complete
- Other office related duties as required in a growing and fast paced company
- Some travel may be required
- Minimum 2 year Diploma from a recognized college
- OR an acceptable combination of education and progressively responsible experience
- Knowledge of or experience working in the health care or home support industry is considered an asset
- Previous experience working in a unionized environment is considered an asset
- Computer proficiency
- Satisfactory Record of Conduct and Vulnerable Sector Check
The best person for this role is someone who has exceptional interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills. You have a strong ability to focus on detail and manage multiple priorities. You can manage pressure, meet deadlines and stay motivated in a self-managed environment. You are willing and able to work independently or as a part of our team.